6 Tips to Flatter Your Face with Glasses
1. Get centered. Make sure your eyes are centered within the frames.
2. Let your brows lead. Choose a frame shape that follows the line of your eyebrows.
3. Lift… The bottom outside corners must life your cheek and aeye area upwards.
4. …and separate. The width at the top outside corner should open up the face.
5. Embrace your palette. Make sure the color enhances your skin, tone, hair and eye color.
6. Know thyself. Match the frames to your facial proportions and style.
Need a second opinion? Check in with one of our personal stylists!